March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading where we book bloggers give you lovely readers a tantalizing taste of whatever it is we are reading right now. To play along:
  
•  Grab your current read
•  Open to a random page
•  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This week's teaser is:


Much Ado About Rogues
Kasey Michaels
Blackthorn Brothers #3
Genre: Historical Romance

"He shouldn't have bothered to attempt to divert her. Tess, presented with a puzzle, was like a dog with a bone. She clamped on, and wouldn't let go."
pg. 90

Historical romance has really become one of my book indulgences. No matter what I read,, dystopia, YA, erotica, urban fantasy, or zombie fiction, I always come back to historical romance. It is the comfort food of genres for me. I really enjoyed the second book in this series and am very happy to be reading Much Ado About Rogues for review. Thanks to Netgalley and Harlequin for providing me with the galley. 

What's your teaser this week? 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_27.html

Mag @ Geek Chic said...

I like that teaser :) Thanks for sharing!

My Teasers

Cherie Reich said...

I love the cover art. Then again, I'm a fan of purple. :) Great teaser.

Here's my TT.