March 22, 2011

Holy Back Log Batman!

Let me just say this first, I am sooooo sorry for my three week absence! Things have been crazy and as a result I am way behind on my monthly book quota! I recently got an amazing job as a case manager with a new small company QMRP-NV. We work with direct service providers, who care for adults and children with special needs and disabilities, to help manage their case load and create effective nutritional and behavioral plans for their clients. All this helps them help the clients enjoy better quality of life and be as independent as possible. I really love my job and love the fact that it goes right along with the bachelor's degree I'm working on right now.

That being said... I have obviously had very little time to read, but I am trying to make up for it so that this isn't a losing month for my challenge. I've gotten through four books so far which is seven less than last month, but I will try to make it to eight before the end of the month. I will post reviews for some of the books, however after reading books 3,4,and5 of the Night Huntress series in a row, I've decided to just sum those up in one review.

I know not many people read this blog, so I don't feel too terribly bad about being absent, but I do feel guilty for the three followers I have. I did this challenge and blog for myself, so I do feel like I have let myself down a bit, but I will make it up to myself!

On another note, thank you so much to the people who do read this blog and have voted on my list on goodreads.com! We have reached 112 votes!!! I can't believe it! You guys are awesome and are appreciated!

Angel kisses!!

<3<3 IBA

1 comment:

DarkBeauty73 said...

Your only one person so you can only do so much. I know I am always swamped with one thing or another and never get to everything that I need to do online.