May 22, 2011

Re-Vamp Hee Hee

Hey everyone! Not sure if you're still with me seeing as I've been very absent, however I think I've got a handle on it now. The reviewing pace may be a bit slower than when I first started but, it will be a lot more frequent than once a month. Sorry about that.

On another note, I have decided to give the page a new look very soon. I am going to be working with a new blog theme as my tastes and goals are changing. You could say my blog will be re-vamped. Pun intended.

The new look should be up in the next few days so please forgive me if things look a mess for a bit and let me know what you think of the new theme.

The new theme will coincide with my username on GoodReads that I have recently coined:

Jess ♥ Wickedly Bookish

A total 180 huh?

Kisses!

<3 Jess

No comments: