July 5, 2012

Thursday's Dirty Little Secret #25

My favorite meme of the week! Dirty Little Secret is hosted by the lovely ladies of Under the Covers. This awesome meme challenges book bloggers to share a new dirty little secret each week.

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link at Under the Covers

Non-bloggers, leave your answer in the comments! 

This week's question is:\

What books have recently made you cry?

I really haven't read any books recently that have made me cry which is unfortunate because that is on of the marks of a truly great read for me. This year however, the Newsflesh Trilogy has put me through the wringer of emotion. I bawled my eyes out at the end of Feed and had some crazy emotional tugs during Deadline. Currently I'm reading Blackout, the last book in the trilogy with my buddy Wigs and I have a feeling I'm going to need some tissues. 

 
Otherwise the only book that has brought me even close to tears is Lover Reborn. Poor Tohr! He has been through so much shit and I'm really pulling for him. 


So, what's your dirty little secret?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thor had me tearing up a few times in Lover Reborn like when he laid in bed with Wellsie's dress or during her fade ceremony or what happened after the fade ceremony or geesh there were a few other moments. That book was just so good.

My DLS

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I have not read Lover Reborn yet. I can't wait to get my hands on it now though.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

AP said...

I havent read Lover Reborn yet, I just can't bring myself to do it. I'll probably read it right before Qhuays book comes out. I haven't heard of that other series, I'll have to look into it.

New follower, brought over from UTC.

-Amanda P
Paranormal Romance

Ning said...

oh wow I really want to read Feed now! It's a zombie book right? those scare me lol

My DLS

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Mineliz Medina said...

Oh I'm with you there!! Tohr made me use the Kleenex too...

Jennifer_After_Dark said...

Yep Lover REborn had me a boo hooing, too I haven't heard of your others Thanks for sharing
jen