February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren where we bloggers share our book hauls for the week. This week I picked up a few more things at my local Goodwill.

The Fallen (books 1 &2) by Thomas E. Sniegoski
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Island of the Sequined Love Nun by Christopher Moore
Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

I'm always so happy when I find a Christopher Moore book at Goodwill in really great quality. His books make me laugh :-) I was also pleasantly surprised to find two BDB books in great condition! I've already read this series up to the most recently published book, in ebook format, but BDB is just a series you have to own. The books are so good and the covers are beautiful.

So, what was in your mailbox?

10 comments:

Krista said...

Great mailbox! You've got some awesome books. I'm not a big Evernight fan though, but you may like it. New follower :)
You can check out my IMM if you want. Happy Reading :)

Krista - Nawanda Files

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Evernight is really good!!! Awesome haul!

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

TBD Affiliate Giveaway!

Let's get to 600 Followers Int. Giveaway!

Jayme @ The Secret Life of an Avid Reader said...

Christopher Moore makes me laugh, too. Great books-- hope you enjoy them all!

Heidi said...

I picked up Evernight myself a couple of weeks ago when it was a Kindle freebie. Excited to read it! Enjoy your stash. =)

Mag @ Geek Chic said...

Cool, cool! I haven't read any of those, though.

I'd love it if you'd stop by my IMM!

Aisha @The Bewitching Bibliophile said...

everyone seems to be talking about those JR Ward books, I'm thinking I might have to start looking into them. That's a pretty good haul you have going on.

Thanks for stopping by & thanks for sharing your haul.
Be Blessed
Aisha

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea said...

I have the second in the Evernight series, as it was on sale at Borders before they closed. I need to find the first so I can start that series.

I also want to check out the BDB series, as everyone seems to like it and I've been meaning to branch out into some adult paranormal fiction :P

Enjoy!

My IMM!

Library Kary said...

New follower! I almost bought some of Claudia Gray's books yesterday off the clearance rack. Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-8.html

The Reading Date said...

I really enjoyed the Evernight series, and those JR Ward books are addictive.
Happy reading!

Lea Christine said...

Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week Jess-- I read Fateful by Claudia Grey and now I want to read this series too, her writing rocks! :)

If you'd like you can check out the awesome books I got in my mailbox this week, just click the link below! ;)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland