February 9, 2012

Thursday's Dirty Little Secret #9

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies of Under the Covers where we bloggers divulge our deepest darkest themed secrets. Feel free to play along in the comments section if you don't have your own blog. This week's question is:

 So it's V-Day. You are all dressed up in your tiniest, yet most expensive undies (go figure!), got a dress on your mother would definitely disapprove of and enough condoms to keep a football team happy, where are you going and which of your favourite book boyfriends are taking you there? 

 Oh my! This really is a dirty little secret! Well let me see... Illium and I will obviously be hitting up Erotique, his favorite club, and make all those vamps jealous with our sexyness while we dance to the pounding beats of the music. Then he will take me in his arms and fly me over the city so we can bask in all the sparkling lights. Hee hee, now that we are in the mood, we will meet up with Lestat at his place because you know the prince of mischief likes to watch. :-) You never know, maybe he stole another body with astral projection just for this occasion so he can join in. Because, you know he can do that thanks to book 4. *wiggles eyebrows*

Welcome home, Jessica, my mortal love. Ah, I see you have brought home your pet peacock, how charming...
I don't think pea is the correct description, I would call it more of a hmmm... squash. Yeah, you know those tourist traps, 'Come see the biggest squash known to mankind!" Yeah, that's more like it.
Now, now you two let's call truce for tonight, ok? In fact, I think we should head to the council chambers and negotiate a peace treaty.
So, by council chambers she meant your office, I get that. But peace treaty? That doesn't look peaceful at all... Humans are very strange Lestat
I do so adore her imagination. However, I'm going to have to procure an entirely new desk...
So what about you ladies? Feel free to join by adding yours to the comments if you don't have your own blog! Otherwise, join in the linky over at Under the Covers book blog. 
xoxoxo

Jess

5 comments:

The Librarian said...

Genuis! that was fun too read.
mmm "astral projection" I suppose that makes things very interesthing :D

Vanesmate said...

Great pics...I love BlueBell!!

Unknown said...

Great post/ answer!
New follower.

Here's my DLS this week: ttoria.blogspot.com

TT

Unknown said...

I love Bluebell!! Great choices!! Here's minehttp://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/2012/02/dirty-little-secret_09.html

True Pleasures said...

Okay, Illiam reminds me of William from Tamna the Island, and that's also what it sounds like when Beo Jin says William's name. He's such a pretty boy...

My DLS