February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #6

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading where we book bloggers give you lovely readers a tantalizing taste of whatever it is we are reading right now. To play along:
  
•  Grab your current read
•  Open to a random page
•  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is:


Across the Universe
Beth Revis
Across the Universe Trilogy #1
Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction
"The man in front of me has long fingers. He weaves them in and out of one another, then rests his head upon them while he stares at me as if I am a puzzle he cannot solve. He seemed polite, almost sympathetic when he'd fetched me from my room, but now I wish he'd left his office door open."
pg. 97


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting teaser!

Here is my TT

Cherie Reich said...

Awesome teaser! I loved Beth's books!

My teaser is here.

Mag @ Geek Chic said...

Awesome pick! I love this book :)

My Teasers

Patricia said...

Oh I recently read this one! I hope you enjoy the read! <3

Wicked said...
This comment has been removed by the author.