April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren where we bloggers share our book hauls for the week. 

For Review
 Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
God's War (Bel Dame Apocrypha #1) by Kameron Hurley

Thank you to Netgalley, Nightshade, and Angry Robot for providing me with the galley versions of these titles! I love both the covers and am looking forward to diving into some dark science fiction.


Purchased
The Zombie Autopsies: Secret Notebooks from the Apocalypse
The Zombie Autopsies: Secret Notebooks From The Apocalypse
Steven Schlozman


I saw this one at Costco on Friday and couldn't pass it up! It seems fairly short, however there is quite an emphasis on the more scientific aspects of the genre. This should prove to be an educational read. :-)

So, what was in your mailbox? 

 

No comments: