May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #16

A big thank you to my favorite model Robyn Watson for not only taking this gorgeous picture, but also for allowing me to use it here on my blog! You are amazing girl!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading where we book bloggers give you lovely readers a tantalizing taste of whatever it is we are reading right now. To play along:
  
•  Grab your current read
•  Open to a random page
•  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This week's teaser is:
 Rotter World
Scott M. Baker
Genre: Horror, Sci-fi, Zombies!

"Each member of the rescue part dealt privately with their grief over losing a friend. Nor did it help that tensions remained strained between humans and vampries over the exchange of words between their repective commanders."

pg. 8

I'm reading this one for a book tour in which I have an interview with Scott Baker himself! I'm very excited to talk to Scott about his book as I am really enjoying it! This may not be the apocalypse people, but my world has been filled with zombies lately! I'm super intrigued to find out how the vampire fit into all this. An interesting addition to the normal zombie fiction roster.

What's your teaser this week?   

2 comments:

Mag @ Geek Chic said...

Hm, sounds cool! Nice teaser :)

My Teaser (:D)

Anonymous said...

great teaser Jess, too bad this isn't a blog hop i would have joined in.