June 20, 2012

#WW Read-a-Thon Start-Up Post

 Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon
June 20th - 24th

   I can not tell you how much I look forward to these wicked seasonal read-a-thons! I not only get to plow through my tbr pile, but I also get to chat up new friends and participate in all the fun challenges!  Here is how I did last time for the Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon

Challenges: 2
Friday Pages: 154
Saturday Pages: 204
Sunday Pages: 204 (weird lol)
Total Pages: 562
Completed Books: 1.75

Now I didn't get as much done as I would have liked last time, but I have high hopes this time as we get two extra days!

 Here is what I am looking at reading this time around:


 My goal is to finish these four books, but it would be neat if I could finish more! If I can I would like to start...

We shall see! Well, I guess I better get my booty reading! If you are participating, please leave a link to your start up post in the comment section! I'd love to see what you are all planning on reading!

No comments: