August 24, 2011

Incredible Indies

 As you've probably noticed, Wickedly Bookish loves indie authors! I make it a point to promote these under appreciated writers and offer you, as the reader, a map to navigate the sometimes rocky waters of buying worthwhile indie titles. Anyone and their mom can publish that little story they've been working on and not all of them are very good. So how do you get your money's worth?

Every month, I will be featuring a different, fabulous indie author along with at least one of their titles and a special interview. So join me to get to know these hardworking indies and fill up your eReader of choice with Wickedly priced and Wickedly fun reads.

Are you an indie author? Want your book reviewed here on Wickedly Bookish and a chance at being the author of the month? Leave your contact info in the comment section, or email me at wickedlybookish@gmail.com

1 comment:

Krisztina Clifton said...

Great idea! If I ever get my novel done, I'll let you review it!:)