August 4, 2011

Thursday's Dirty Little Secret




"If you were the heroine of a novel, 
who would be your sidekick?"
 
 "Opinions are like testicles, if you hit them hard enough, its doesn't matter how many of them you have." - Varric Tethras (Dragon Age II)
 
 I'm a huge video game fan and the Dragon Age franchise is by far my favorite. For those of you unfamiliar with it, Varric is a smart mouthed, smooth talking dwarf with a magnificent crossbow named Bianca. I also find him slightly attractive... ok so I think the dwarf is downright sexy. No judging! I would love to have Varric fighting by my side shouting perfectly timed quips. *sigh*
 
Make sure to visit the ladies hosting this meme at: 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I love the quote!

Francesca

Wicked said...

He has many more, but that one is definitely my favorite. :-)